Charles Square Wins Best MSP Security Practice Award
SolarWinds hosted their European MSP Roadshow Awards through a virtual event announcing that Charles Square won Best Security Practice.
This prestigious award is down to our strategic measurement of cybersecurity risk, and our now award winning processes, and practices designed to protect networks, devices, and data from multiple threats.
Why are we winning?
- The CSqDark Service delivers outsourced cyber security management and threat intelligence, securing the part of the environment our clients don’t get to see.
- The CSqLight Service provides virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) to help plan for the future, conducting strategic planning sessions over information, data, and network security.
- We’re ISO27001 certified and have a proven track record of protecting both ours and our clients data.
What should you do?
- Request a Security Assessment from CSq.
- Review your technical safeguards such as Email Encryption, Software & Hardware patching, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Firewalls etc.
- Identify your confidential data and how it is protected.
- Review and modify your Cyber-security, Technical and Data policies.
- If required, implement additional technical safeguards and review existing configurations.